Saturday, January 12, 2013

Essence Choose Me Nail Polish

Hello : )

Today I want to show you one of the polishes I got last summer, Essence's Choose Me. It's a sheer turquoise color with very bright green glitter, which sometimes has a gold sheen to it depending on the angle.

It can definitely be worn on its own, but it's a bit too bright for my taste. I'm currently wearing it on top of one layer of Seventeen Cosmetics 63, which I also talked about in my previous blog post. 


 Choose Me would need two coats to look opaque on its own, but for my layering experiment I only needed one. It's definitely not a duochrome polish, but the glitter makes it look greener when you're looking at it from certain angles; most of the time, though, I would describe it as turquoise.



My favorite thing about it is how shiny the glitter is. I'm not even wearing a top coat in these pictures.





Here is what it looks like in different lighting conditions:





Another thing I like about this polish is that it wasn't expensive at all. Its only downside is that the bottle is too small. I've already used up almost half of it, as you can see. It's only 5 ml, while the Seventeen one, for instance, is 12. I know I keep complaining about the size of nail polish bottles, but I'm sure you can figure out why I tend to prefer larger ones ; D

I have a few more Essence polishes, and I intend to write about those as well. I think they're pretty good overall, especially since they're so inexpensive, and I definitely do recommend them.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day : )






No comments:

Post a Comment