Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Flormar layering: taupe and blue

Hello :D

You know those really sheer iridescent polishes with a grayish-yellowy base to them?

Flormar Plus Quartz - 071

Yeah.

Can I call these duochrome polishes? I don't know. Anyway I used to hate them with a passion, but when I realized they look amazing on top of other polishes, I changed my mind! To be honest I don't even remember what I was thinking when I bought this, but I'm glad I did. I've had it for a year or maybe even two, and as you can see, I've used up a ton.

I also don't remember how I decided it would be a good idea to layer it over taupe:


 Flormar - 413

I don't really get a lot of compliments for this combination to be honest, but I don't mind because I really like it a lot :D This is one coat of each polish btw. The taupe color is really opaque with just one coat!

OMG
  
Here are some more pictures from different angles:






And in different lighting conditions:



The polishes are really cheap but very good quality. I've got quite a few more and I'm definitely going to feature all of them on my blog. Sometime. But anyway, if you have the chance to get these, I highly recommend them. Also, get the fast drying top coat too. I ran out of mine, as you can see :D





So yeah, that's all for now!
Thank you for reading and have a lovely day : )

No comments:

Post a Comment